Cultivating an inquiring mind is a great way to stay flexible and active on all levels – physical, mental, and emotional. Listed below are 15 questions to challenge you to create or revise your purpose so that you can soar into your best possible life — now.
Getting To Know “Me”
- What does the word “purpose” mean to you?
- When you feel “in the zone,” or full of purpose, what are you doing?
- What creates joy for you? Do you make time to do what you love?
- Do work and leisure feel the same? Describe.
- How do you feel when you wake up in the morning?
- What do you love/value most about yourself?
- What do you do really well?
- What would you like to learn to do well? How might you begin?
- What gets you excited about life?
- When was the last time you did something for the first time?
- What would you do differently if you could rewrite your script?
- Has fear of failure stopped you from doing something meaningful? What might you do to overcome that fear?
- What is your number one goal for the next 6 months?
- What self-limiting belief do you cling to? How would your life be better without it?
- How would you describe your future in 3 words?
Once you’ve entertained these questions, you may be on the way to taking action on an idea, or identifying and appreciating something that could become your future purpose. You may be surprised by what you see!